February 17, 2010

help

Salem took a turn for the worse so I took her back to the vet. They ran some blood tests and things seem to point to her having pancreatitis, which is difficult and expensive to diagnos. So she was hospitalized and put on intravenous fluids, nutrition and medicine. I got a call this morning from a new doctor who basically keeps telling me she expects Salem to die. I went to visit her this morning, and to me she looks much better from last night. Obviously still sick, but much better. But this new doctor still tells me she's probably going to die.

And last night I found out I might be losing my job. I feel on the verge of a breakdown.

Please, if you want to help Salem, commission me. All proceeds will go to funding Salem's diagnostics and hospital care. I'll take any amount, and I'll draw whatever you want. If interested, please e-mail me at: tigermassacre@gmail.com

3 comments:

Holy Crit said...

Sorry to hear about your kitty. Times are tough around these parts, but I'll see what I can scrap together

Sophie said...

oh no!!!! don't listen to that new doctor, argh! i'm commissioning you RIGHT NOW. things will be okay.

Alex T said...

Gah, that's terrible. Sending an e-mail your way!