February 16, 2010

bounce back

Salem seems to be feeling a little better, but she's not out of the woods yet. I'm feeling encouraged by her progress though. Thanks to everyone who sent me good vibes at a time I was freaking out.

In other news, my grandma had a heart attack last Thursday, but apparently she's okay and already back home. This also kind of freaks me out, but I'm glad she's doing okay.

I'm drawing, honest, but all the stress going on lately has pretty much made drawing a sloggish diversion at best. So here's a shitty sketch maybe I will finish eventually.

1 comments:

Sophie said...

by this time next week i'll bet Salem is totally back to normal! :)

sorry to hear about your grandma but it's good she's back home and okay.

you better finish that sketch. or draw some ninja turtles.